About ETAK Creative

site design telford

Website Design Telford “Kate designs websites that work for you and your business….without the price tag!”Having a website for your business is crucial. Over 70% of businesses in the UK alone have one. If your in the remaining 30% then you need to talk to Kate. Graphic Design Telford Good design sells. That’s a fact. Bad […]

ETAK Creative Sponsoring AFC Telford United Youth

Website Design Telford

Youth Sponsors- ETAK Creative Limited We continue to preview our loyal sponsors of the AFC Telford United Youth Setup this week looking at ETAK Creative Limited, sponsors of our U14 Girls side. The creator behind ETAK Creative, Kate Dalgliesh has been in the web and print industry for 17 years with a passion for all […]